Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What I would like to know about American teenagers?????????'

As many of us, I would like to know many things about American teenagers,what do they think of us, which routine do they have,etc.So, then, here it goes a little questions for them, As we all know, United States is a developed country which offers us many different products and services but, ... how much do you know about our country? Let me share some information with you in this blogg!!!!!!!!!Please check in the different things about it and realise how much beautiful places you can find in this small country. Not taking into account just this question there are others who make me doubt a lot......... Have you ever been in a trip of this kind??? How do you think it feels??????? Would you want to share this amazing experience with someone else????? I feel this is an excellent place to increase our unknoledgement as our different abilities,I had on many times think about studying like an exchange student here,have you ever feel the same?,I mean studying abroad...? Well, as you can see these are some of the questions I would like to ask to any American teenager , bye..........!!!!!!!!! me!!

No comments: