Saturday, June 16, 2007

This is me!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!!!I am Victoria Kuster from the Emily Dickinson Educational Center. I am 15 years old and I study at Divina Pastora High school.I am in 4º grade, that is 10ºgrade in high school and my favourite subject is......well I don´t have a favourite one!!!!!!!! People describe me as a middle-hight girl, with long blond hair and dark green eyes.I am quite thin and I have a tiny smille!. I am also an active person who likes doing things outdoors all day long.What is more, I love exciting things,taking risks and enjoying every moment as much as I can. Although I enjoy doing this very much, I know exactly when to do everything , I believe I have the ability to differenciate which moment is the correct one to do each thing;from playing,up to studying in the moment I have to. I consider myself as a hard-working person who needs to always study and make things in the right moment. I am an honest person and, because of this, I hate lies and people who made them up. I also love watching tv and playing the piano.Maybe because these are the things I can do best!!!!!!!!I also really love spending time with friends and that´s why I think this trip will be the best opportunity to meet new people. Kisess for you!!!!!!!!! me!!!!!!!!! vicky´s!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: